New Student Registration Instructions:
- Follow this link: NEW Student Online Registration
- Click ‘Create Account’
- Enter the information required. An email will be sent to the provided address in order to verify/activate your account. It will also act as your login user id once your account is created.
- Choose ‘Palliser Home Education School’ from the School dropdown menu and open the ‘New Student Registration Form’.
- This form can be started and will maintain the information entered if you need to sign out for any reason. **Please note: Alberta Education requires an official document to be uploaded as part of your students record. This document must prove citizenship status. A driver’s license or Alberta health card are not accepted as proof of citizenship.
- Once completed, click ‘Submit’ in the top right hand corner of the form.
- From the home page, you can view your submitted document and open another registration form if required.
- After registration, please watch your email for more information and next steps.
Returning Students (Are registered with Palliser Home Education)
Parents/Guardians/Adults have been emailed Returning Registration instructions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive this information or have any questions about re-registration. This is your opportunity to update any demographic information and indicate your intention to return to Home Education for the next school year. We appreciate your assistance in keeping our records up to date.
**Please note: Students planning on completing a Shared Responsibility program with another Palliser School should register with the other Palliser School.