Students intending to register need to be aware of the following:
- Course content is delivered online; paper copies are not available.
- Students need to have the appropriate hardware to connect and learn online. (A strong internet connection and a desktop or laptop computer)
- Success in online courses relies heavily on the ability to self-start and self-motivate as a learner.
Attendance will be reported once per week. Being marks absent means that the student has not been attending to learning for the entire week. Attendance to learning with PBB means:
- Completing assigned learning tasks regularly
- Connecting to learning resources regularly
- Connecting to teachers at least weekly via live sessions, individual appointments, or electronic communication (email or chat) of an academic nature
Students who have previously demonstrated a lack of attendance to learning with PBB or with their home school may not have their registration request for classes with PBB accepted.