Live Online K-9 @ Palliser Beyond Borders - Open Houses and Express Interest
To Express Interest in the program - we need to hear from you by May 14, 2021.
Palliser Regional Schools is committed to running this program for the entire year next academic year if there is enough expressed interest.
Why choose this program?
- We have successful experience delivering a vibrant online learning experience for elementary, junior high students.
- Our program builds student teacher relationships to support successful student learning.
- Our students ARE successfully learning online.
- Our students ARE engaged and successfully learning through project based, cross curricular opportunities to show their learning.
- We celebrate and love to see our students' learning. (See some samples below)
Choose us if you want:
- high quality education
- expert teachers
- safe and caring online learning environment
- flexibility in curriculum delivery
Decisions will be made by the week of May 31 and parents will be contacted to confirm if the program will run and with registration details if the program is to run.
Register here for one of our virtual open houses. Google meet link will be sent via calendar invitation after we receive your request to attend.
- Wednesday March 31 @ 6:30 pm
- Wednesday April 14 @ 6:30 pm
Here our presentation from last September to see if this is of interest: Live recorded session with additional details