Palliser Beyond Borders is pleased to offer the following program, should we have enough expressed interest for the 2021-2022 school year:
The program will offer:
- Daily synchronous instruction in google meets
- Recorded lessons
- Access to lessons in a Google classroom
- Opportunity learn offline following teacher instruction
- classes will be cohort based. this will be determined by expressions of interest and later by student learning needs.
- project based learning
- cross curricular Palliser teacher instruction across the 4 core subject areas (following the Alberta Program of Studies) in a delivery called Live Online. (Language arts/ social studies and math /science)
- Health and wellness and technology instruction offered across all instructional areas
Students will be expected to:
- join instruction with their teacher on a daily basis.
- have reliable internet access
- have a working headset, camera, and computer
- have the support of a parent who can work as a learning partner with our teacher to help manage navigation, assignment completion and communication with the teacher.
If you select to register your child in this program: You are asked to make a commitment for the whole school year. We will not be able to accommodate requests to transition back and forth between brick and mortar school instruction and online instruction. Should you express interest and register if the program does run, your child will be registered for the full academic year for online instruction.