Summer School Semester: July 3rd - July 28th, 2023
Summer School Registration is now CLOSED.
Summer School Schedule (class schedule is subject to change)
Summer School Student Expectations
- Students can request ONE course for the summer semester.
- The mandatory Getting Online (GO) course must be completed by June 29th. This course is required to take any course with Palliser Beyond Borders and should take an afternoon. The GO course only needs to be completed once.
- Students MUST commit to 6 hours per week day which includes a scheduled synchronous class for one hour between 9am - 12pm (Class Schedule coming soon).
- Teachers are available from 1:00pm - 3:30pm for additional assistance if needed.
- There is a mandatory meeting on July 3rd @ 8:30 a.m. Failure to attend this meeting will risk forfeiting online access.
- Students are reminded that one summer school day is EQUAL to ONE week of instruction for a regular academic year.
- Morning synchronous instruction will be worth your while! Research demonstrates that students complete with high levels of performance when they are in regular contact with their teacher.
- Students who are going away on holidays and not able to attend on a daily basis will not be accepted.
- Adequate internet access is required (mobile access is not considered adequate).
- Final Exams (for non-diploma courses) and summative assessment will be done online. No face to face meetings or sittings will be held.
Any additional questions can be emailed to Carley @ email@example.com