Palliser Beyond Borders teachers each maintain their own websites, called eTeacher pages where they can share information about themselves and the courses they teach. To see a list of all available courses and who teaches them, please visit Our Staff page.
Select a Teacher
Teacher subject assignments
Physics 20/30: Jason.Doerksen@pallisersd.ab.ca (part time and located at Brant)
Science 10: Ken.Kroeker@pallisersd.ab.ca (part time and located at Brant)
Math 10/20/30 -3, math 31 and physed: Warren.Thompson (part time and located at Noble Central School)
Parent-Teacher -Student Conferences
Times have been set aside for parents and students to book a time to meet with teachers. Meetings with teachers may be made:
- in person
- online in Blackboard Collaborate with pre-arrangements
- by phone
- google hangout with pre-arrangements.
Palliser Beyond Borders and Outreach Teachers will be available to meet with parents and students at any time during the year. Please feel free to call and set up an appointment. Please see the contact list below. Our teachers will also call and arrange to meet with you if there are concerns about your student’s progress.
Our teachers are available to coordinate appointments when you attend parent teacher interviews at your local high school. You will have to let us know if you would like to meet on these dates because they vary across the district. Teachers can meet with you by phone, in person or online. Please book an appointment with the teacher directly or complete this form. Please coordinate what site you will meet at.
Palliser Beyond Borders teachers are available by appointment online,telephone, in person and by appointment at our sites. Teachers are available by appointment where possible to coincide with parent teacher meetings at the local Palliser highschools.
These meetings can be arranged to meet at an Outreach site, by phone or online depending on parent and teacher location.
These teachers will be available to meet by appointment at the local highschools on these dates:
Lee Porath@pallisersd.ab.ca @ Vulcan/County Central Highschool
- October 18 at County Central High School 4-5 pm. Call the high school to book an appointment (403-485-2223)
- October 19 at County Central High School 4-7 pm. Call the high school to book an appointment (403-485-2223)
- by appointment @Vulcan Outreach
Jacob.Fraser@pallisersd.ab.ca At Vulcan
- October 18 at County Central High School 4-7 pm. Call the high school to book an appointment (403-485-2223)
- by appointment @Vulcan Outreach
Bruno Castelli, Keith Harrison, Karly Tarney, Jen Nieboer @ Coaldale/Kate Andrews High School
- October 19th(Thursday) from 4-5 pm and 6-9 pm by appointment by calling 403-345-4421
- by appointment by calling 403-345-4421
- Bruno and Keith: Tuesday evening online by appointment 4:30-6:30 pm online
Katarina.Dato@pallisersd.ab.ca and Steven Wornell @ Picture Butte Outreach/Picture Butte High School
- Thu Nov 2, 2017 4pm – 8pm , Picture Butte High School, 401 Rogers Ave S, Picture Butte, AB T0K 1V0, Canada
- by appointment by calling 403- 732-5812
Warren Thompson at Noble Central High School
- November 15 4 pm - 9 pm Please call 403-824-3817 to book an appointment
- by appointment by calling 403-824-3817
- by appointment by calling CCHS (403-485-2223) to schedule an appointment.
- I will be available for P/T Interviews at CCHS on October 18 and 19 at County Central from 4:00 to 7:00 PM.
Caroline Scollaardt@pallisersd.ab.ca and Sarah Christinasen@pallisersd.ab.ca, Charlene.Foster@pallisersd.ab.ca in Calgary
- by appointment. Please call 403-291-0584
- November 22, 23: 4 - 7:30. Please book with the school admin assistant at 403-684-3752
- March 21,22. 4 - 7:30. Please book with the school admin assistant at 403-684-3752
- by appointment . Please call 403-684-3752