A message from Alberta Education
- The parent survey is scheduled to be fielded from late January to the end of February. These surveys are mailed from Alberta Education and returned directly to Alberta Education.
- Based on school authority requests for more reportable survey data at the school level, the parent survey in small schools (fewer than 120 students in grades 4-12) has been expanded to include parents of all students in grades 4 and above. In larger schools, the survey will continue to include only parents of students in grades 4, 7 and 10.
- Parents of Francophone-enrolled students will receive their survey in French. All other parents will receive their survey in English. In addition to English and French, the survey is available in Chinese, Punjabi, Arabic, Blackfoot, Cree, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog and Urdu. Parents wishing to have surveys in a language other than English or French will be instructed to contact their principals. The principals will then contact Alberta Education (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and receive a copy by email to print for the parent, which will ensure that the school and jurisdiction codes are correct on the parent survey.
Student and Teacher Online Surveys
- The fielding of the student and teacher surveys is scheduled from late January until the first week of March. As in previous years, these surveys will be done online. We strongly encourage teachers and students to complete the surveys.
- As with parent surveys, the student surveys in small schools (fewer than 120 students in grades 4-12) will be expanded to include all students in grades 4 and above. In larger schools, the survey will continue to include only students in grades 4, 7 and 10. The teacher survey will include all Certificated Staff for all schools.
Click here to access the accountability survey. Use your assigned random access code to enter information. If you do not receive a random access code please contact email@example.com
Emails with a student code and the following message are being distributed to students each year.
The following random access code is for you to use to complete the Alberta Education Accountability Pillar Survey for . Alberta Education is looking for your opinions about your experience in education at our school. We value your contribution, It is anonymous.
Your responses are reported on our school's’ accountability pillars. Teachers and parents in grades 10,11,12 will also be surveyed.
When completing the survey consider the following:
- If you are completing the survey as an outreach student please respond thinking about all of your learning experiences at the Outreach including learning online or face to face.
- If you are responding as a Palliser Beyond orders student think about your learning opportunities both online and available to you through your Palliser high school.
- When considering the education and selection of subjects think about the opportunities online, onsite in the outreaches and opportunities that are blended between face to face in other Palliser Schools and online courses
- When considering safety at our school consider both safety in the physical space at the outreaches if it affects you and online in our online learning community, including google, moodle and Blackboard collaborate communities.
- When considering improvement in opportunities or education think about opportunities that are available online, onsite, in collaboration with our high school partner schools.