Alberta Resident, Outside Palliser Student Application

Apply to Register

The inquiry form MUST be filled out by the parent/guardian and the student together. The principal will review to determine if the student can register with our school.

Student Request & Inquiry Form

It's funny! I am understanding this online math course way more than I ever did in the classroom. 

Bobby, adult student

View other Palliser Regional Schools school websites