Work Experience (WE) 15-25-35 courses provide opportunities for students to:
- Apply, in the workplace, knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired through other course work.
- Discover their career interests and aptitudes in meaningful work activities, situated in community-based workstations and work sites in business, industry, government and community service.
PREREQUISITE - HCS3000 (Workplace Safety Systems)
- WE 15-25-35, at each level, may be offered for 3-10 credits.
- Each course is time based (25 hrs/credit)
- A student may enroll in WE 35 without having completed WE 15 or 25. This meets the 30 level course requirement for Alberta High School Diploma.
- Students may earn up to 30 credits in WE, but the number of WE credits that may be counted toward the Alberta High School Diploma is 15.
- Program of Studies with learning outcomes and course requirements.
- Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training - Updated Entrance Requirements