Students: Palliser Regional Schools has the opportunity to join Calgary Catholic Schools and The Calgary Board of Education to offer our students a dual credit opportunity for the Fall 2018.
- There are some spots left in the plumbing cohort.
- Students will be earning high school credits as well as credits at SAIT.
- There are no fees charged to students.
- Students must have earned credit in Math 10C and science 10 already and be on track to complete Math 20-1 or -2 and a 20-level Science
- For more information students please contact Charlene.Foster@pallisersd.ab.ca
The Pre-Employment Program in Plumbing provides students an opportunity to kickstart a career in plumbing by gaining skills that benefit them when looking for an apprenticeship placement.
Requirements:Course prerequisites - Math 10-1 or 10-2 and English 10-1 or 10-2Must be on track to successfully Math 20-1 or 20-1 and English 20-1 or 20-2.Students must have a track record of being punctual, reliable and hard working.Students must have reliable transportation (or access to transit) to get to and from SAIT.
Schedule - Monday to Thursday mornings, 8:30-11:30am September to June.
Students earn a Certificate of Completion in Pre-Employment Plumbing, and 15 30-level high school credits.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.