Dual Credit Programs
What is a Dual Credit Program?
Students are concurrently enrolled in a post secondary institution while at high school. Students earn credits in high school AND the post secondary school. Their post-secondary tuition fees are paid by Palliser.
Dual credit helps students to:
- get a jump start on their post-secondary education while still in high school
- complete high school while engaging in meaningful curriculum
- transition to post-secondary studies or move into the world of work
- potentially complete post-secondary with less financial debt
View this slide presentation for a brief Introduction to Dual Credit Programs.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org in Calgary.
Applications are now being accepted for the following second semester dual credit programs (February - May, 2019). Click the links for details.
- Introduction to Business - in class at Ambrose University
- Exploring Metal Trades - in class at SAIT
- Business Communications - online at Bow Valley College
- Medical Terminology I - online at Bow Valley College
- Personal Health and Wellness - online at Bow Valley College
- Introduction to the Criminal Justice System - online at Bow Valley College
- Software Development - in class at Bow Valley College
- Outdoor Leadership - at Frontier Lodge with Prairie College
Applications forms can be found here. You may indicate your top three choices.
Applications for these programs have closed for this year:
- Engineering Design and Geospatial Technologies - in class at SAIT
- Energy and Environment Engineering Technologies - in class at SAIT
- Introduction to the Bible - in class at Ambrose University
- Pharmacy Assistant Program - in class at SAIT
- Pre-Employment - Electrician - in class at SAIT
- Pre-Employment - Carpenter - in class at SAIT
- Pharmacy Assistant - in class at SAIT