What is a Dual Credit program?
Students are concurrently enrolled in a post secondary institution while at high school. Students earn credits in high school AND the post secondary school. The fees at the post secondary level are paid by Palliser
Dual credit helps students to:
- get a jump start on their post-secondary education while still in high school
- complete high school while engaging in meaningful curriculum
- transition to post-secondary studies or move into the world of work
- potentially complete post-secondary with less financial debt
More information: Charlene.Foster@pallisersd.ab.ca in Calgary.
Palliser offers dual credit programming in the following 5 areas in the Calgary region.
- Energy & Environment Engineering Technologies
- Engineering Design & Geospatial Technologies
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pre-Employment Carpentry
- SAIT Pre-Employment Electrician