For students already approved to study in Alberta  are asked to contact us for registration details.

Students will be asked to gather the information below for submission with the application form:

  • student visa
  • One certified copy of your birth certificate or passport containing a photo
  • a copy of your Alberta Detsailed Academic record which can be found at MyPass using your Alberta Student number.

Once the student registration is accepted, the student will be sent a link to complete the online course registration.

Despite these challenges, my teachers at Palliser supported me and helped me reach so many of my goals. They taught me that all my weaknesses were strengths and i truly had potential to follow my passions, even if the road was long and hard. There were so many moments where i considered dropping out again and when I went to talk to Ms. Kramer about this, she told me that she would do everything in her power to keep me going.

Mahnoor, 12

View other Palliser Regional Schools school websites