Interested students, parents or agents are asked to contact us for registration details.
Students will be asked to gather the information below for submission with the application form:
- Completed, notarized Custodian Declaration, with fee.
- One certified copy of your birth certificate or passport containing a photo
- One attested copy of transcripts of school marks/achievement for the past two consecutive years (in English)
- One letter of academic reference (in English)
- One letter of personal reference (in English)
- A one page letter written by the student, in English, outlining the student’s family background, their interests and indicating why he or she would like to study with Palliser Regional Schools. Letters need to be addressed to the Superintendent of Schools
- Two recent certified passport photographs
- Application fee (note methods of payment)
Once the student registration is accepted, the student will be sent a link to complete the online course registration.