How Palliser Beyond Borders can help students pursue an education while students work
Palliser Beyond Borders helps students achieve learning success by personalizing a flexible learning plan. Click her to learn more.
For our Mexican Mennonite families: a translation is coming.
A Low German recording will be coming shortly to describe student options for the world of work and earning credits for a high school diploma.
Students can complete all the requirements for:
- Alberta High School diploma
- Green Certificate
- Registered Apprenticeships
- Work Experience and Career Internships
- Adult Learning requirements
We do this by providing:
- Access to online learning materials including core subject areas and many options
- Blended face to face, on-site or daily online instruction or Tuesday night online study hall
- Developing a vibrant online learning community that supports academic success
- Continuous registration throughout the year with 5 diploma writing opportunities per year
- Summer school
- Grade 9 registration in the spring before grade 10 for early high school credit completion
- Accelerated learning opportunities
Students have the choice to learn online from:
- A Palliser classroom with coordination with your high school
- A safe and caring Palliser Outreach campus (either co-registered with your high school or solely registered at the outreach)
- Anywhere in Alberta, Canada or the world